The Eco Hero Handbook (Kobo eBook)
As we face a global environmental crisis, The Eco Hero Handbook addresses all your eco-anxieties and dilemmas to empower you to become part of the solution.
Looking behind the slogans and exploring the myths, this handy guide offers a clear and balanced exploration of the major eco-debates, enabling you to make decisions based on facts. Featuring practical steps for positive action in all areas of your life, find solutions to all your environment-related challenges, including:
- How can I keep my house clean but low impact?
- How can I reduce my overall energy use in the home?
- How can I protect my plants without using chemicals?
- Which transport choices will help cut carbon emissions?
- Is it okay to eat any meat?
Organised by area of life (home, out and about, work, food and activism), each issue is paired with a practical solution and the evidence to back it up.
From recycling to eating sustainably, ethical fashion to being an eco-conscious tourist, this book is the essential guide to the little changes that will make a big difference.